From our offices in New Orleans, Chicago and St. Louis, Cara Stone represents clients across the globe in matters ranging from complex transactions and financing to setting up entities in the United States and filing applications for patents and trademark registrations.
- Corporate, Transactional, & Commercial Law.
- Non-U.S. clients investing in the U.S.
- U.S. clients investing overseas and in foreign markets.
- Venture Capital and Angel Financings in foreign startups.
- Intellectual Property Strategy in Foreign countries, including China.
- Facilitated cross-border investments between Asian and South American investors and U.S. companies.
- U.S. transactional and litigation work for a publicly traded South Korean company operating in the U.S.
- Drafted and negotiated licensing, distribution, and manufacturing contracts between Asian companies and U.S. companies.
- Advised and counseled off-shore entities raising funding in the U.S.
- Represented foreign companies in international arbitrations held in the U.S.
- Represented U.S companies in international settlement negotiations in commercial and trade disputes.
- Advice and counseling on global intellectual property strategy with a focus on Asia.